Okay so the title is a lie.
I wish I wasn't single.
The only reason I wish I wasn't single was because I wanna be able to say "I love you" and then hug them. I wanna love somoene more then ever before. I wanna be able to take FaceBook pictures with them. and Hang out all the time. And stay up all night on the phone. I wanna be in love. <3
But that's never gonna happen. Almost every guy i know has a girlfriend..
I've had a boyfriend before. It didn't last long. He was a bitch. I hate him. I want to have someone who loves me for me. Not someone who is dating just to date. I wanna be able to call him up when I need to talk to him. and Stay on the phone for 5 hours talking about nothing. I wanna be able to go to concerts with him. I wanna be able to go out and have a good time.
Looks like me dream isn't gonna happen.
No one knows this but I wanna be an Actress and Singer on Disney Channel when I get older. I wanna do what I love. But the only bad thing Is my voice sucks. I can't act for my life infront of people. (I can act just in front of people) I've had auditions before... I just didn't tell anyone. Not even my parents. I had a chance of a lifetime and I ditched it and sat in my room and cried.
My friendship with my bestfriend Mike is amazing,
It's kinda like Lilly and Oliver or Miley and Oliver (Hannah Montana)
I'm gonna go now. I love you all. 3
- Veronica Woodworth
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw. Boo. You tell a lot of stuff to me and I tell a lot of stuff to you. It's like we are boyfriend and girlfriend but not really. I know you can act. Hehe. At least you get offered auditons. I never got offered one. I want to become famous one day. I love singing and acting. And if I ever become famous I will always invite you to parties and events. I'll dedicate things to you. And then we can go to Michael Jackson's Neverland and play there. Hahaha lol. Wow. Weird. Love You Boo<3
ReplyDelete