"Hold on, Cause it's been too long. Hold on. Cause feaking out is really over-rated"
Song of the day - In Regards To Myself - Underoath
Hey Guys,
I'm getting back to writing blogs. I just have to think of stuff to write.
I can't promise I'm gonna write EVERYDAY... But I can promise Every week.
I'm in the middle of writing a new series for an account on blogspot. Yes. A new account. a new story.
It doesn't have anything to do with the Jonas Brothers which will probably mean it's not gonna get any views but you know what.... I dont give a fuck.
I'm gonna start writing stories about things that sound good to me. I'm not gonna be a robot anymore. I'm not someone who gets bossed around.
"Blame it on this southern weather... BLAME IT ON ANYTHING!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just because you said your sorry doesn't mean I will forgive you. You can't do that. I'm not some thing that you can use over and over again.
"I hope this gets you harder. I hope you act so much stronger"
I really do love you with all my heart. I just can't keep getting hurt everytime I hear your name. Everytime i talk to you I act like everything is okay even though it's not. I'm strong for you. I dont wanna hurt you like you hurt me...I dont wanna be the bad guy.
Why do I love you?
Why are you the way you are?
Why are you so good at hurting me?
Why am I so stupid to belive you mean it?
Why am I so stupid to go back to hanging out with you?
These are the questions going through my head all the time.
"I wanna make them like up. I wanna make them WORSHIP US!!"
"Good god can you still get us home?"
~Veronica
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment