I totally said I would update this weekend... well... it's a week later.
Here is what happened.
My laptop broke. I hung out with friends. Got sick. Listened to music and cried.
I saw Aliens in the attic yesterday. it was a amazing movie. (In my point)
I went with Katelyn, Kyle, DD.
I didn't wanna go but I did. All they ever do is make me feel like shit because I dont wanna sit online all day at the library. It's summer. I wanna go out and take pictures, go swimming, Sleep. Thats my whole summer
I'm going on a day trip next week with my mommy and dad. On sunday i'm going to the movies with my mommy and dad. It's going to be fun
I dont know what to type. I am just going to go write my new series for YouTube. Bye!
- Veronica Woodworth <3=
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment