Monday, June 8, 2009

Do you ever feel like me?

I'm so tired of the term "Best Friends"

It doesn't mean anything. It just means you think you can trust them with your life. Why did I ever use that. Or Ever Believe that.

I keep on telling myself your the right one. Your my best friend and that I love you to death. But really. I don't believe that anymore. This is so stupid. Why did I ever go back to that? Why did I go back to the drama? Why did I ever say "I love you"?

I keep on telling myself everything will be okay. But I know it's not.


Everyone is still fighting. Everyone is still saying everything will be okay champ. Everyone is crying. Everyone is depressed. Everyone is hurt.

Why do I keep saying okay to you? Why do I fall into your traps?


~Veronica Woodworth!~

No comments:

Post a Comment