Hey Guys,
Sorry, I don't really post much anymore. There hasen't been anything to talk about lately.
Yesterday the world lost two amazing people. Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Everyone knew Farrah Fawcett was going to die yesterday from her long time battle with cancer but Michael Jackson no one knew he was going to die.
I started writing a new series and I am going to post it on a Jonas brothers FanFiction website because It's too much for YouTube. I just dont know if I should tell anyone about the Account other then my Best Friends Michelle, Ella and Abby. They are the bestest friends I've ever had because I can tell them everything. I tell them about my family problems and they make me feel better about everything.
Some people were asking me who my crushes are right now and I will name them in a list
1. Craig Mabbitt (Lead singer of Escape the fate and he used to be the lead singer of BlessTheFall)
2. Jonas Brothers (Thats right. I don't just have a crush on one of the Jonas Brothers. I have a crush on all of them)
3. Shane Dawson (Amazing YouTuber)
Those are the only people I have crushes on. ahaha.
Song playing right now (3:05pm) To Hell and Back - BlessTheFall
So.. I have only been awake for 3 hours and 7 minutes at most. ahaha.
I am going to go and listen to more music. I will try and update tonight.
Bye Lovelys
~Veronica Scandalous <3~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment