Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't posted in forever. My computer is dead so I'm getting a new one soon. Not an Apple but it's better then a Apple computer. It will have a webcam built-in so I can do more live shows from my bed and shit.
So.... Other then that. Mitchel Mussos CD comes out tomorrow hehe. So........ wow. I don't know what to talk about..
My brothers girlfriend Crystal and I hung out all day yesterday. YAY! it was so much fun. I found out Im going to Jones Beach for a Concert in a month and a half. hehe. NEVERSHOUTNEVER! BABY!
So Mitchel Mussos CD isn't as Great as I thought it would be. The song with Mason is amazing. Only 'cause it has Mason.
hehe. I'm gonna go make a YouTube video. Byea!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment