Thursday, June 4, 2009

Us against the worldd <3

Hey guys.





So today my I woke up and my mom was like "Just so you know i'm counting my cigerettes" I was just like "Why?" She and my dad replied "Your scaring us Veronica. Your fetish with matches scares us" Really? Really?!!? Fuck! I only smoked once. I wanted to smoke again but I didn't have the guts to! That's the truth. I choked when I smoked the first time. I also had to hide it until I told my mom.... Which was the hardest thing to do. Believe me..... Smoking wasn't bad. It's just..... I don't have the guts to smoke. Nore the money to smoke.



My brother told me something I didn't wanna hear and I got so fucking pissed. He is just "The Ass" He is the biggest jerk sometimes. He Really needs to learn how to keep his mouth SHUT!



My best friend is there for everything though. We only hang out every once and a while because he goes to school and Leighann and Alexandera always wanna hang out with him because they have a crush on him. They just don't tell Mike that. lmfao.



I really wanna audition for a TV show. I just am afraid to. Thats right Ladies and Gentlmen. Veronica Scandalous is afraid to do something!

You know I love you. Why can't you just say I love you back?


I'm gonna go Listen to Green Day and watch YouTube videos. Night everyone. (More updates when Mike comes over tomorrow. lmfao)

~iViva La Gloria!~

No comments:

Post a Comment