Hey,
Sorry I keep on not posting. I've been trying to stay off the computer because of drama lately.
Right now I am in tears. I've been through heart break and love. He never loved me the way I loved him. Which is depressing.
I've been through everything with you. Good times and bad.
I love Justin too it's just. I dont even think he likes me as a person anymore. Everyone thinks I'm a slut and a bad person. I have no real friends.
I've been Crying alot more then anyone should. I've gone through friendship that ended the next day. I've been ditched 2000000 times.
I'm sorry I've let you down. I'm sorry you think the way u do. I'm sorry I ever loved you.
I'm sorry you said "I love you <3 " I'm sorry I belived you..
Please..... Please.... Don't do that to anyone else. It's a lot more then anyone should handle at our age.
I love you <3
- Veronica
"Good God, Can You Still Get Us Home?"
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a lot of emotion
ReplyDeleteaw hunny. hes an asshole!
ReplyDeleteforget about him.
hes just a little manwhore!!
tehe. :/