My best friend Abby (I LOVE YOU!!!) Always makes me happy. She makes me smile every time I talk to her. We text until I fall asleep.... Which usually happens at like 12. ahahaha. We roleplay all the time which is amazing. I love her to Bits!
Abby, You are the best friend anyone could ever have. You never make me mad you always make me smile. When I am having a bad day you make it better. I hope we could hang out some time and make YouTube videos. xD
You are amazing! If I Could Hug You Every Day I Would.
Here is the meaning of every letter of your name. (Made By Me)
A - Amazing
B - Beautiful
B - Butterfly Fly Away
Y - YouTube Friends For Life!
I know the meanings are weird but I still love you. This blog is for the bestest friend a person could ever have.
~Veronica Scandalous <3
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWWWWWW! thx nica! luv ya too! *hugz u*
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete