Friday, May 22, 2009

Hawtness Monster

Okay so Right now I woke up for my favorite band of all time which no one knows i listen to until now. Green Day.

My mom was shocked when she heard me sing every lyric to every song. ahahahahhaa.

Billie Joe Armstrong is amazingly hot! oh em gee. ahahahaha. I think im over being depressed...... for now. ahahaha. I'm always depressed.


So...... my best friend Mike is going to the beach today.... I'm hoping he can hang out after the beach because I really wanna hang out with him. He is my bestie....... <3 <3 <3

Stupid swine flu. It made everything worse. my mom bought me sanitizing lotion... At least I got the Lime green casing. hehe.

"City of the dead."

Okay so I kinda wanna go get losts of Monster without my mom knowing. But she would find out. Ugh. Stupid 711 guys telling my mom everything.

I want monster. I should be able to buy it with my own money. It's my body.... I can do whatever I want to it.


Okay so on a brighter note. (Or darker) I am going to go Straighten my hair and put on eyeliner (BLACK!!!! as of yesterday I bought black)

Bye for now


~Veronica Scandalous <3!~

1 comment:

  1. Vaction Soon.Then ill fly away!To a world.That no one understands.But a girl.Like me.Which no one knows but me.No one wants to know how i feel til the end.The end of the ride.Fly away sweetness.Fly away <3


    A song i wriote.You may steal (Lol)

    ReplyDelete