You know who you are,
Have you ever had that feeling that you really love someone but they don't love you back? Have you ever thought "Oh well I'm nothing special"? Well I have. The one guy I really really like doesn't know I like like him. He used to Like me that way but he doesn't anymore. I used to be like "Ew!!! A Boy Likes Me!" But now I'm older and it's cute.
When i lived on my old block I used to hang out with my crush every single day. His name is Justin. I used to love him. We used to be boyfriend and girlfriend but I don't think he remembers.
Have you ever broken the rules and it felt GREAT? I have. A Couple times. My family has stupid rules. A Curse Jar?!!?! Come on. I'm 13. I should be able to curse all I want. Shit! See. xD
I wish I had more friends. I wish the guy I loved would be my boyfriend. He says he's not ready. I wish I could just take away everything I ever said to Mike because I feel bad for saying that I didn't wanna be friends with him. We are friends and will always be friends. I will try and keep my thoughts to myself about Leighann and his other friends.
I wanna change. I wanna be a normal teenager. I wanna be not afraid to get into trouble. But You Know What?!!?! I'm NOT!
I'm not afraid to get into trouble. I'm not afraid to break the rules. I'm not afraid to make a fool of myself on video. I'm not afraid to say "I LOVE YOU"!
__________________________________________________________________
Okay so Sorry About How this blog is really weird and I'm sorry I sound like a retard.
I Love You Boo! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I'm gonna go eat crack brownies (does not have actually drugs) and watch Live Free or Die Hard. mmmmm. Popcorn and Soda.
~Veronica Scandalous <3 !~
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww.The right guy will come and then when he does youll forget about everyone else.:).I Believe that.You should too.Your amazing asomeone will be smart enought to ask you to be theres.:)
ReplyDelete