Thursday, May 7, 2009

How much does it cost to tell you that you love me?

Hello people of earth.

Sorry I didn't blog last night. I was live until 10 and I couldn't sign into my account. I will try to make this blog longer to make up for yesterday.
____________________________________________________________________

So yesterday I was texting my Besty Abby. We were RolePlaying all day yesterday. It was fun. My besty for life Mike texted me during school. I listened to Music all day yesterday as usual and did school. I'm homeschooled so It's so confusing. Then after that I made a joined account for me and Mike. Here are the links.

Blogspot :)
YouTube

On our YouTube we are going to post random shitty videos. (They might not be shitty)

At like 5:50pm last night I went downstairs and sat down. My mom points to the stairs and there was a package for me. It was my Metro Station UnderGround package. I got a shirt, A bracelet and a Laminet. (Spelling?) It was so cool! I love Metro Station. I am probably going to the concert this summer. 7 days till davedays CD comes to my house. *Fangirl screams*

On June 2nd Mitchel Mussos First CD Ever Comes Out. I Pre-Ordered It. I Can't Wait Until It Comes Out. I Love Mitchel Musso! He Is Amazing!

So at 8:30 pm Last night I went live on BlogTV. It was fun. I had Lawliet Journey co-hosting me which made my show a lot better then Me Just Sitting There listening to music. ROFL!

Abby Just Texted Me. Aww She's Sick Again. I feel Bad. *Cries*

My mum took away my cell last night for the night because I don't go to sleep until like 1 in the morning. Which is normal for a teenager. Damn.

So.... Todays plans are Posting this blog and Making a Video for the Veronica and Mike account. Right now i'm listening to Mitchel Musso singing a new song. ahahaha. It's amazing. "Throw your hands, Throw your hands, Throw your hands up. Cause you can't cause you can't cause you can't stop."

I have nothing to do until this weekend when My friend might come over on saturday.

I slept 12 hours last night!!!! ooooooh! I went to sleep at midnight and woke up at 12:00 noon. lol! So it's 3:09 now and I have been writing this blog for 9 minutes lmfao.

I am so bored. I'm writing my other new series which is probably going to go on here. I might take my series off of youtube and start posting it here because I can post longer stories. ahahaha.

It's a lot of work making the videos and editing them for youtube. I mean it's fun and all but 100 episodes of the series! Thats a freaking long time to edit videos. Soon I'm not going to have a editing system though. I'm getting a new laptop before I go on the road and move. I'm going on the road for 3 mouths with my mum.

Okay I'm gonna post tonight I promise. But now i'm gonna go make the video for the me and mike account bye

~iViva La Veronica!~

No comments:

Post a Comment