Saturday, May 16, 2009

I can't wait.... To see you again. xD

Hi, My name is Veronica... and I am an Allien...... Wait.... No I'm not.

Sorry I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Last night I was going to Blog when I got home from Picking up my brother but I was on WebCam with Mike so I forgot. I'm sorry. ahahaha

So..... Yesterday was a weird day. I woke up and went online to look at YouTube videos of Walt Disney World. ( I will explain later in this blog why) And then I took a shower. My mom cut my hair after and then We went shopping. Later that day at like 10 pm I went to my old block to pick up my brother and then I saw my Best Friend Mike in front of my brothers friends house waiting for me. Aww.

So as I was sayin I was looking at Walt Disney World videos on YouTube. The reason is becuase I am writing down things I wanna do in Disney World in 3 Months! I am going to Walt Disney World is August this year. YAY! I Haven't Gone To Disney since I Was 9 For My Birthday!


I Am going to go live now. Bye for now. I will write another blog soon.


~Veronica Scandalous <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment