Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm done

I seriously can't wait until I move.

All I ever do is be nice to EVERYONE. and it seems to be a bad thing because i'm apparently the ass hole all the time.


I am moving a dropping everyone I talk to... Other then Georgie, Lacey, Ella, Michelle, Abby, and a couple other people. The people I named are amazing amazing people. I didn't name a couple of them because I really need to think about them.

I tried to be nice to ********* and ********* but they were ass holes. I have a very loving heart that doesn't know how to let go. I really should just not talk to Anyone at all. (Other Then My Family cause I know they love me)

My mom is amazing and I love her to death. She is my best friend and always will be.

My other family members will have blogs written about them soon. I promise.



Leighann should really just leave everyone alone. She is bothering my brother now because she wants him in her pants. She wants to have sexy time with him... badly cause she is a SLUT!

This blog is a really depressing blog.


Also. Leighann, if you read this. Leave me and Mike alone. Leave my family alone. Leave everyone who works at Sayville starbucks alone. Don't go bothering them for free food cause they will get fired! My brother knows the truth about you. and Apparently no one else does. You hurt Mike and me So many Times.... You are a bully. You are a mean mean person. and most of all..... You threatened to beat me up. Which is unforgivable.


Goodnight everyone.


~Veronica Scandalous <3~

1 comment:

  1. Im glad i read your blog to know how you really feel.No 'Oh no its not that its'.Please dont drop lines.Im going threw stuff and i need to think alot of things over.So that before i talk to you i can remember not to take my anger out on you.It ALWAYS hurt you.And i need to not do that.Because you are the only one who understands me.I Love you. (no homo)I Need to make sure.No ok i THINK i can talk to her with out getting mad for no reason at her.Its im possitively sure i can talk to her and not get mad because my day was crappy.You dont desive that.If you did then well you would know you do.So im Sorry.

    (Check out Please dont leave me By Pink,Its how i feel.-No homo)

    ReplyDelete