Hey,
Right now I'm listening to music while thinking of something to write here. Probably going to take new FaceBook and MySpace pictures. ahahaha.
So......... I don't know what to write this time... I usually have stuff happen to me everyday. Today nothing really happened. I went shopping for food with my mum. Thats all really.
I'm watching Disney Channel..... Reading Magazines. Putting up new posters. Life is amazing. xD
Can't wait until May 15th and June 2nd. 2 of the best CD's come out. I have one of the CD's on iTunes but the other one isn't out yet. May 15th is Dave Days CD and June 2nd is Mitchel Mussos CD. I can't wait until this summer. 789 Gathering is going to be amazing!!!! Shane Dawson and Deefizzy are going! Other amazing YouTubers are going. I wish OfficiallyMichelle Was going but I don't think she is. *Cries*
Okay I'm gonna go listen to music Bye
~iViva La Veronica!~
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment