"Hey! I'm screaming at you. Hey! I don't care enough to write you a letter now that i'm doing better alone"
Hi, My name is Veronica. I am hurt once again!
Every time I think he's changed....He lies to me once again. "I'm doing something with my family" wow What a loser I thought. I hurt myself too many times..... I'm getting used to it.
I can't wait until I move to Florida this summer. I can't wait to get away from all my problems.... Away from the people I hate the most. The people who hurt me.... I can not name. They know who they are...... They are so lame. Wow I should stop rhyming. Either way... I really can't wait until I can get off of Long island. It sucks. I'm actually in the mood to cry right now. But i don't because Then my parent's get involved. Then it's a lot more drama. Rawr!
My facecbook gets disabled for stupid freaking reasons. It was probably my so called "Friend"s slut friend. I am so lucky I have everything I need right now.... All I really need is my own room. then I could sleep all day. When I move i'm probably gonna update this a lot more.... Not that I don't update a lot.
Yesterday was a boring day. i slept four hours the night before so i'm glad he wrote after I went to sleep. at least I didn't tell him how I felt. He Probably will read this. i don't care anymore.
The one thing I wanna do is tell people how I really feel without being the bad guy all the time. Last time I said I didn't wanna be friends with someone I was the bad guy when all I said was I didn't wanna be hurt anymore. I mean really.... Come on. You broke my heart the first hundred times.... I got used to it. but someone special told me I shouldn't be used to it..... that special person I'm not naming because I will be mobbed by a lot of people saying "OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU KNOW HIM!!!" If you know me enough then you know who.
lets just say.... I am very lucky I have him to tell about my problems.... he is very awesome and helps me with everything.
I'm gonna go eat lunch. I will update later tonight....Hopefully I will feel a lot better by then... Probably not.......
"And every time I hear the song it used to play when you called. I used to want to sing along but now I wanna die"
~iViva la Veronica!~
No comments:
Post a Comment