Sunday, May 3, 2009

Right now i'm listening to Cobra Starship and Metro Station. I slept 4 hours last night. Rawr!

It's because my brothers stupid dog. I had to sleep in his room last night.... Again! He was out getting drunk because it's his birthday today. He isn't home yet. I am probably just gonna sit online all day and listen to music....

Yesterday ~ It started out raining... But I went birthday shopping with my mum. Then We went to Stop & Shop. Then We went home and I went live on BlogTV. During the period of time I was live... It got nice out... Then my friend came over and we went to starbucks coffee and 711. After that I rode my bike to his house with him to get him home... We took the long way. My knee still hurts from yesterday... but eh. It was worth it. Then My mom picked me up and we went to get a gift card for my brother. I really wish I had my iPod then because I really wanted to listen to music.... That's what I do all the time..... I txted Nick and Twitter. When I got home I ate dinner and Watched Jeydon wale on BlogTV. He was hungover but It was still awesome. He is amazing. Then I watched JONAS! and layed down on my brothers bed. Slept for 4 hours. Ugh!

Today ~ My brothers birthday. I am going to sit online.... Watch YouTube videos and Listen to music. I might go Live I don't know yet. Nothing really is going on. I miss my old block really bad because Its amazing. The people on that block are nice and not Sayville bitches. Ugh. The people on my blog actually don't go outside. Almost all of them are fat! Other then the boys. They all hang out on my friends back yard and fight and stuff.

I am getting a new bike soon because my old bike is Shit. I am probably just gonna skateboard into town next time. I don't know yet. All I know is I am really tired and Bored... ROFL!

~iViva La Veronica!~

No comments:

Post a Comment