Saturday, May 9, 2009

Broken hearts and Last goodbyes

So to start out this blog.... I am pissed off and tired.

My heart is telling me to do one thing when my mind is telling me to do another.

This freaking sucks. I don't know what to do. Everyone I'm friends with....... They end up lying to me. I lost almost all my friends. All I have left is my music, Writing, Videos, and Family. Those are the things I really care about. Not stupid people that screw me over. My two so called "Friends" Are making me sick! They are telling me two different stories. Now I Really Don't Want Anything to do with them anymore. All I wanna do is hang out with my family, Listen to music, Make YouTube videos and Write stories.

Today I told my mom how I felt about things and she and my friend from California told me what to do. I think I'm gonna do it. It's just hard. Every time I said it he said "It's the Same Old Story" and Made Everyone against me. I don't really care anymore because this girl is taking over his life.


I want my old friends back. I want all the drama to go away.

"I love the way that we laugh until we cry
Dance until we die (dance until we die)
I love the smile with which you look at me and say
Get ready for this
And we get ready for this"

"So kiss me goodbye
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye
I can see the venom in their eyes
Goodbye"

~iViva La Veronica!~

2 comments:

  1. I never said It was the same old story. All I said was go for it at the audition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do i make you sick?I Know we fight but we all ways get over them and end up close in the end.

    ReplyDelete