I'm such a loser.
No one loves me. The one person I love....... I'm not sure if he actually loves me back. It's not who everyone thinks it is. I want to just run away. I wanna run away from everything everytime anything is bothering me.
Family problems i can't talk about with anyone in my family. I wanted to talk about it with the one person but he/she was too busy. he/she is always to busy.
I'm always wrong!!!!!!!!!
I wish everything would be the way I want it to be. I would have a boyfriend. I would have the boyfriend I want. I would be happy. I would be normal... But I'm not.
That dream can just go away because I know it's not going to happen.
"Don't believe. That the weather. Is perfect the day that you die"
I love you....... I hope you know that.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You show your emotions in your vlogs boo. :/
ReplyDelete