Wow. No one understands right now. I know it seems like i'm an emo but I'm not.
I am a teenage girl who sits online and does school. I have no friends. I am not a popular. I am not perfect. I don't listen to the rules all the time. I don't have a life. All I do is dream.
Dreaming is the worst thing in the world. "I wish" is what everone seems to be saying these days. It's the stupidest thing in the world. Friendships don't last forever. It's hard because all I do is get hurt and It sucks. I cry all the time. I do nothing to get into these fight.
I thought he was my best friend. I thought I loved him more then a Friend. I thought he felt the same way. I guess i'm stupid believing that. I guess I'm stupid in all things.
"Sleep for days.Come over, come over.I wont make the same mistakes.Im dying not to hurt you."
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:"(
ReplyDelete