skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Right now I'm posting a really short blog.
How do you know if you went to far?
sorry it's short. I'm rushing to go get stuff.
Night
~iViva La Veronica!~
1 comment:
Anonymous
May 8, 2009 at 5:01 AM
aWW.Have a nice day Veronica.Oh yeah,Read my blog perhaps?<3
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll swim the ocean for you <3
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(27)
Raaaaaarrrrrh!
We all stay in to hide the seasons
East Jesus Nowhere <3
Hawtness Monster
I waited out for you
I wish we were older
I Love you ;
RaWr! I'm BoReD!
Shake It!
She's dying... on the dance floor.
Paranoid
I'm done
I can't wait.... To see you again. xD
Abby!!!!
whoa, And your on to the next one
Amazing
So kiss me goodbye
Broken hearts and Last goodbyes
Broken hearted
Right now I'm posting a really short blog.How do y...
How much does it cost to tell you that you love me?
Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad
Rofl copter
But I'm ready to fly.
Right now i'm listening to Cobra Starship and Metr...
I came here to make you dance tonight.
One Day Robots Will Cry
►
April
(1)
About Me
iViva La Veronica!
View my complete profile
aWW.Have a nice day Veronica.Oh yeah,Read my blog perhaps?<3
ReplyDelete