"I give and you take it. Two summers spent wasted."
Hullo.
So I was thinking.... "Hmm. I haven't posted new pictures on FaceBook or Myspace lately. Lets edit some pictures" and then I edited them and it came out cool.... Wow that really sounded mature *Sarcastic*
ahah. So... This friday I am hanging out with my friend Mike. (http://dogyrk2.blogspot.com/) So I might not post a blog until mad late. but I will post a blog that night. Maybe when he is over,
"Damn you look good and i'm drunk"
Howcome my Blogs are never long anymore?!!?! and If they are long they are depressing. So you know what. I am going to make this blog as long as I can. (As long as I can think of stuff to write)
I am editing a YouTube video right now. Mike made me an awesome Production sign. I was in shock. ahaha. I should of made a video of that. wow am I stupid.
Right now i'm listening to NeverShoutNever! I'm so tiredd! I woke up early (For me) and started texting the second I woke up. Then I had to go live for Terriann and she didn't even stay for the whole show. Oh well. She missed me doing the Hoedown Throwdown and playing DDR (Dance dance revolution)
Wow. I go on Myspace to check my mail and Terriann is making a big deal over the stupidest shit ever. No Offense Terri but you are too fucking young for a Boyfriend. When you are mature enough you should have a boyfriend. Not now. (Which you are probably lying about... seeing as you didn't tell the truth a couple times)
Also for the some of you who are like "Oh my god your an ass hole"
My blogs are for me to say how I feel. What i'm thinking about and other stuff. I don't care what you think. If you think I'm an ass hole don't fucking read my blogs. Okay.... :)
I have the bestest friends in the world. It's so hard to think they would hurt me. I really wish I knew how to let go. It's the hardest thing to do.
"Put your money where your mouth is"
''I walk a lonley road. The only one that i have ever known. Don't know where it goes. But it's only me and I walk alone''
~iViva La Gloria!~
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete